Erik and the Dalton Gang’s
19th “Pain Relief in Paradise” Retreat
November 24th – 30th, 2018
Celebrate education and nature with Erik Dalton’s 19th annual “Pain Relief in Paradise” retreat at Costa Rica’s stunning Pura Vida Resort. This affordable 28-CE Myoskeletal Certification training offers top-notch education, lodging, organic meals, and airport transportation. Enjoy zip-lining, white water rafting, music, dancing, yoga, beach excursions, and lots more. Connect with international therapists in an exotic breathtaking environment with leisure time to practice the techniques you learn from Erik and his assistants.
This year’s fun filled retreat is loaded with exciting new stuff including Erik’s new Art of MAT presentation for “neuropathic pain and sports injuries”
“Master-Mat for Cricks, Sciatica & Sports Injuries”
What you will learn:
- Reduce protective muscle spasm due to joint fixation
- Treat head “righting reflexes” to relieve headaches & neck pain
- Distinguish between nerve pain & tendinopathy
- Enhance breathing & performance with rib springing techniques
- Reduce nervous system “noise” with spinal groove work
- Relieve back pain with nerve mobilization & home retraining techniques
- Discuss pain conditions, retain clients & raise your rates
Special video animation, anatomy dissection and dozens of head-to-toe hands-on techniques stimulate the visual learner while relaxed practice sessions with highly-skilled MAT teaching assistants delight kinesthetically attuned therapists.
Learn to assess & correct:
- Head & neck pain
- Rotator cuff, tennis elbow & carpal tunnel
- Dowager’s humps and forward head postures
- Sports Injuries & tendinopathies
- Rib fixations & breathing disorders
- Foot & ankle Injuries
- Low back protective muscle spasm sacroiliac & piriformis sciatica
Upgrade your skill-set and boost your referrals with Erik Dalton’s extremely popular ‘hands-on’ pain-rehab techniques. Learn WHY they work, and HOW to change the brain’s mind about your client’s pain…the MAT way!