Erik and the Dalton Gang’s
18th “Pain Management in Paradise” Retreat
November 25th – December 2nd, 2017
Celebrate education and nature with Erik Dalton’s 18th annual “Pain Management in Paradise” retreat at Costa Rica’s stunning Pura Vida Resort. This affordable 30-CE Myoskeletal Certification training offers top-notch education, lodging, organic meals, and airport transportation. Enjoy zip-lining, white water rafting, music, dancing, yoga, beach excursions, and lots more. Connect with international therapists in an exotic breathtaking environment with leisure time to practice the techniques you learn from Erik and his assistants.
This year’s fun filled retreat is loaded with surprises including new research on the reflexogenic relationship between muscles and joints, protective spasm, and neurogenic pain in athletes.
See you next year!
“Making Mechanoreceptors Happy”
What you will learn:
- How to reduce protective muscle splinting due to joint fixation
- How to “right” the head on neck to relieve head and neck pain
- How to distinguish between nerve pain and tendinopathy
- How to improve body rhythm during sessions
- Breathing enhancers, rib springing & diaphragm pumping techniques
- Importance of spinal groove work
- Nerve mobilization techniques and home retraining exercises
- How to attract new clients
- New ways to discuss pain conditions during a history intake
Learn to assess & correct:
- Head & neck pain
- Rotator cuff, tennis elbow & carpal tunnel
- Dowager’s humps and forward head postures
- Sports Injuries & tendinopathies
- Rib fixations & breathing disorders
- Foot & ankle Injuries
- Low back protective muscle spasm sacroiliac & piriformis sciatica
Upgrade your skill-set and boost your referrals with Erik Dalton’s extremely popular ‘hands-on’ pain-rehab techniques. Learn WHY they work, and HOW to change the brain’s mind about your client’s pain…the MAT way!