Become a master myoskeletal therapist...
…and join the lucrative pain management field!
Take it to the next level with master level certification in Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques. It’s a natural transition from the relaxation model of massage to the lucrative world of pain management.
The National Institute of Health estimates that there are currently 116 million people in the USA living with chronic pain. They spend upwards of $600 billion annually. Once you learn how to effectively treat pain, you’ll never be broke again.
By becoming a Master Myoskeletal Therapist, you’ll be able to charge higher rates for higher quality services and build a loyal base of clients. Now’s the time to upgrade your skills, elevate your clients to a new level of health, stimulate referrals and boost your income.
Tens steps to becoming a Master Myoskeletal Therapist
The entire certification requires 210 hours of MAT training. Hours are earned through a combination of home-study courses and workshops. There are no prerequisites for any individual course and courses can be taken in any order. All are eligible for CE credits for continuing education.
Complete the Foundational MAT Courses
1. Lower Body MAT Course (32 Hours)
2. Upper Body MAT Course with bonus ethics course (22 Hours)
3. Posture, Pain, Performance MAT Course (20 Hours)
4. Professional Ethics Course (6 Hours)
Complete the Master MAT Courses
5. Shoulder, Arm & Hand MAT Course (16 Hours)
6. Technique Tour MAT Course (16 Hours)
7. Treating Trapped Nerves MAT Course (16 Hours)
8. Motion is Lotion (16 Hours)
9. Art of MAT Course (16 Hours)
Attend MAT workshops
10. Attend 50 hours of live training workshops with our expert instructors (one workshop with Erik unless you live outside the U.S.)
Keeping your certification active is easily done by participating in 8 hours of MAT online or workshop training every two years.
Begin your new career path now by enrolling in one of our home-study programs. Master your craft, distinguish yourself above the rest, and earn more money!
10 steps to mastery
There are ten steps to becoming a Master Myoskeletal Therapist. Certification requires 210 hours of MAT training. Hours are earned through a combination of home-study courses and workshops.
how to get started
Dalton’s breakthrough Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques integrates decades of knowledge from visionary researchers and practitioners in a comprehensive system that allows you to find and correct the true source of your client’s pain.
If you are ready to take the steps towards Master Myoskeletal Therapist certification, we suggest you get the Foundational Bundle (80 CE hours).
The training provided in these four foundational MAT courses provides you with core Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques for head-to-toe treatment. Armed with your new skills, you’ll quickly become the go-to bodywork therapist in your community for pain management.
Benefits of certification
There are many reasons to certify with us:
- Designation as a Master Myoskeletal Therapist, one of the most regarded certifications in the profession.
- A featured listing in our “find a therapist” directory.
- A personal profile on our website.
- Discounts on workshops and products.
- A fast-tracked to our “teachers-in-training” program (with approval from Director of Education)
- Gold sealed 11” x 14” Master Myoskeletal Therapist Diploma.
Get found by people looking for help
Take a small first step
If you’re not ready to jump in fully, start with Erik Dalton’s Posture, Pain, Performance home study program. This 20 CE course provides a thorough grounding in the principles of Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques and will get your started on your path towards Master Myoskeletal Certification.