Get started towards Master Myoskeletal Therapist Certification
10 Steps to Mastery
Master Myoskeletal Therapist certification is one of the most highly regarded certifications that a massage therapist can receive. There are ten steps to becoming a Master Myoskeletal Therapist. Certification requires 210 hours of MAT training. Hours are earned through a combination of home-study courses and workshops.
Every course takes you one step closer to certification. There are no prerequisites for any individual course and courses can be taken in any order. However, for best results, we suggest you take the courses in the order listed below. All are eligible for CE credits for continuing education.
Complete these Foundational MAT Courses
1. Posture, Pain Performance MAT course (20 CE Hours)
2. Upper Body MAT Course (20 CE + 2 Ethics CE Hours)
3. Lower Body MAT Course (32 CE Hours)
4. Professional Ethics Course (6 CE Hours)
Complete these Advanced MAT Courses
5. Shoulder, Arm & Hand MAT Course (16 CE Hours)
6. Technique Tour MAT Course (16 CE Hours)
7. Treating Trapped Nerves MAT Course (16 CE Hours)
8. Motion is Lotion (16 CE Hours)
9. Art of MAT Course (16 CE Hours)
Bundle & Save 25% OFF!!!
- Foundational Bundle (80CE) 25% off
- Advance Bundle (80CE) 25% off
- Complete Library (all nine MMT certification courses 160CE) 25% off
Attend MAT workshops
10. Attend 50 hours of live training workshops. For those of you who are in the U.S. or can travel, you must complete one workshop with Erik. You may complete the rest of the required hands on training with other educators of your choice. For information on workshops check out our workshop page. For international therapists practicing outside of the USA, see the International MMT’s information page or contact Kim Miller to learn about your options.
After completing your MMT certification, keeping your certification active is easily done by participating in 8 hours of MAT online courses or live workshop training every two years.
Begin your new career path now by enrolling in one of our MAT courses. Master your craft, distinguish yourself above the rest, and earn more money!
Get 25% off the foundational course bundle
Dalton’s breakthrough Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques integrates decades of knowledge from visionary researchers and practitioners in a comprehensive system that allows you to find and correct the true source of your client’s pain.
If you are ready to take the steps towards Master Myoskeletal Therapist certification, we suggest you get the Foundational Bundle (80 CE hours).
The training provided in these four foundational MAT courses provides you with core Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques for head-to-toe treatment. Armed with your new skills, you’ll quickly become the go-to bodywork therapist in your community for pain management.
Take a small first step
If you’re not ready to jump in fully, start with Erik Dalton’s Posture, Pain, Performance home study or eLearning program. This 20 CE course provides a thorough grounding in the principles of Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques and will get you started on your path toward Master Myoskeletal Certification.
Benefits of mmt certification
There are many reasons to certify with us:
- Designation as a Master Myoskeletal Therapist is one of the most highly regarded certifications in the profession.
- A featured listing in our “find a therapist” directory.
- A personal profile on our website that is at the top of search engine optimization. A search for your name will appear at the top of all worldwide web searches.
- Discounts on workshops and products.
- A fast-track to our teaching assistants program (with approval from our Director of Education).
- Gold sealed 11” x 14” Master Myoskeletal Therapist Diploma.
Get found by people looking for help
As a Master Myoskeletal Therapist, you’ll receive a featured listing in our massage therapist directory and a personal profile on the site. We have mastered SEO so that you appear on the top of all other therapists in a web wide search.