5th Annual OKC Workshop “Leveling the Head and Tail”
June 30 – July 2nd, 2017
Upgrade your Skills & Party on the Riverwalk. Join Erik and the Dalton Gang for a fun filled – affordable 24 CE – hands-on seminar at Oklahoma City’s beautiful Cox Convention Center.
This year is loaded with surprises including Erik’s new pinched nerves and tendinopathy techniques, door prizes, a coffee and snack table, and free goodies from Biofreeze, Theraband and Bon Vital.
WORKSHOP DESCRIPTION :
What you will learn:
- How to align spinal reflex problems arising from an unlevel pelvis and occiput
- How to distinguish between nerve pain and tendinopathies
- New ‘body mechanic’ positioning
- Sidelying rib springing and diaphragm pumping techniques
- How to talk to clients about their pain
- Importance of spinal groove work
- Home retraining exercises by Paul Kelly
Learn to assess & correct:
- Head & neck pain
- Rotator cuff, tennis elbow & carpal tunnel
- Dowager’s humps and forward head postures
- Sports Injuries & tendinopathies
- Rib fixations & breathing disorders
- Foot & ankle Injuries
- Low back protective muscle spasm
- Sacroiliac, sciatic & piriformis pinches
Special video animation, anatomy dissection and dozens of head-to-toe hands-on techniques stimulate the visual learner while relaxed practice sessions delight kinesthetically attuned therapists. The MAT Method focuses on unusual, interesting and fresh approaches that expand technique repertoire and stimulate creativity and innovation. These immediately useful tendon toning, joint stretching and nerve mobilization routines offer today’s manual therapist a variety of healing tools that will set you apart in the eyes of clients and referral sources.
First time attendees will receive our new “Steppin’ Up TO MMT” t-shirts.
Upgrade your skill-set and boost your referrals with Erik Dalton’s extremely popular ‘hands-on’ pain-rehab techniques. Learn WHY they work, and HOW to change the brain’s mind about your client’s pain…the MAT way!