5th Annual OKC Workshop “Leveling the Head and Tail”
June 30 – July 2nd, 2017
Upgrade your Skills & Party on the Riverwalk. Join Erik and the Dalton Gang for a fun filled – affordable 24 CE – 70% hands-on seminar at Oklahoma City’s beautiful Cox Convention Center.
This year’s event is loaded with surprises including Erik’s new pinched nerves, tendinopathy and Pain Exposure Techniques. We’ll be giving away door prizes and free goodies from Biofreeze, Theraband and Bon Vital.
WORKSHOP DESCRIPTION :
What you will learn:
• How to treat neck & back nerve pain & sports tendinopathies
• New ‘Pain Exposure Techniques’ (PET)
• Rib springing & diaphragm pumping techniques
• How to talk to your clients about pain
• Spinal groove work for joint pain
• Peripheral neuropathy nerve mobilization
• Shoulder techniques by James Waslaski
Learn to assess & correct:
- Head & neck pain
- Rotator cuff, tennis elbow & carpal tunnel
- Dowager’s humps and forward head postures
- Sports Injuries & tendinopathies
- Rib fixations & breathing disorders
- Foot & ankle Injuries
- Low back protective muscle spasm
- Sacroiliac, sciatic & piriformis pinches
Special video animation, anatomy dissection and dozens of head-to-toe hands-on techniques stimulate the visual learner while relaxed practice sessions delight kinesthetically attuned therapists. The MAT Method focuses on unusual, interesting and fresh approaches that expand technique repertoire and stimulate creativity and innovation. These immediately useful tendon toning, joint stretching and nerve mobilization routines offer today’s manual therapist a variety of healing tools that will set you apart in the eyes of clients and referral sources.
First time attendees will receive our new “Steppin’ Up TO MMT” t-shirts.
Upgrade your skill-set and boost your referrals with Erik Dalton’s extremely popular ‘hands-on’ pain-rehab techniques. Learn WHY they work, and HOW to change the brain’s mind about your client’s pain…the MAT way!