March 13-14, 2021
Southington, CT March 13-14, 2021
Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques Prone, Supine, Sidelying
Discover new approaches to treating neck cricks, thoracic outlet, sciatica, low back pain, and sport injuries, based on the foundational work of Erik Dalton’s Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques (MAT).
Our goal is to enhance your skills, improve your results, and build your practice to a level of excellence that goes beyond the standard expectation of what can be achieved through traditional bodywork training. Be prepared for outstanding results, even with long standing chronic conditions!
Nathan Fay’s passion for massage therapy and MAT has led him to run a very busy practice over the years with clients ranging in age from 8 to 85! He has earned the Master Myoskeletal Therapist (MMT) designation and is excited to bring his passion for this work to new and continuing students. Nathan is a highly experienced technician with a calm, easygoing demeanor, and a great sense of humor.
The workshop will be held at:
One Factory Square
168 Center Street
Southington, CT 06489
- Class runs from 9am to 6pm each day.
- Studio is furnished with massage tables.
- Please bring your own sheets.
- Class is limited to 12 Participants.
- Handicap accessible with an elevator to the second floor.
- Equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, and a kitchen sink for attendees to use.
- Surrounded by excellent restaurants within walking distance.
- Located on the Farmington Canal Heritage Trail for a little exercise before or after class.
COVID-19 WORKSHOP PROTOCOLS
We at the Freedom From Pain Institute care for the health and safety of our staff, teachers, assistants and students. Where there are live workshops scheduled we have plans in place to abide by the CDC guidelines.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact our Director of Education, Kim Miller.
Here are plans we currently have in place for our workshops:
- Temperature checks will be given upon entry into the workshop room.
- We will have tables at least 6ft apart from each other.
- We will stay with the same partners throughout the duration of the workshop.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes will be provided. Feel free to bring your own as well.
- Masks will be provided and worn throughout the class.
- During breaks be mindful of the people around you.
- When switching be sure to wipe down the table.
PLEASE STAY AT HOME IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- A fever 24-hrs prior to the event or a temperature of over 100 degrees.
- Flu symptoms, shortness of breath, or sore throat prior to the event.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has COVID in the past 14 days prior to the event.
If you’d like more information on COVID-19 and how to minimize transmission in your massage practice, get the FREE digital textbook: Preventing Disease Transmission in a Massage Practice.
The gently rolling hills of Southington are nestled in the valley between mountains on the east and west sides of town. It is this gentleness of landscape along with the Quinnipiac River and the various streams, ponds and lakes that makes Southington the perfect place for relaxation, pleasure and work.
SEMINAR CANCELLATION POLICY
In the event you need to cancel, we will give you a transfer credit for the amount paid. This credit can be applied to any future Myoskeletal workshop with the same educator for up to one year following the original workshop date.