Dynamic Lower body (New Template)
You're Almost There!
If you’re ready to take the final test… Congratulations! Here’s what you have to do to get your certificate of completion for all your hard work.
Step 1: Finish the Dynamic Lower Body Home Study Course
Before you do this final test, it’s important to read through the textbook and watch the instructional videos on the USBs.
Step 2: Complete The Test (Fill out the Test Answer Sheet and send to us)
- Download the Final Test questions and print the Test Answer Sheet to record your responses. (see links below to these two documents)
- The multiple choice test questions follow the exact order of the USB and manual, highlighting what we believe to be the most important aspects of our program. Select only one answer per question. Check it carefully. Do not miss answering any questions, as it will be counted against your score.
- You may refer to both the manual and the USBs as needed while completing your testing.
- Fill out the Participant Information and Course Evaluation section at the bottom of the Test Answer Sheet. Once we receive this information it will allow us to locate you in our system and properly prepare your certificate.
Step 3: Send Us Your Test Answer Sheet along with your Participant Information and Course Evaluation Sheet
*We recommend that you make a copy for your records before emailing or mailing these documents
Choose One Option to Send Us Your Answer Sheet:
Email to Kim Miller
Freedom From Pain Institute
4121 N Frankford Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
Option To Take the Online Test
- Log into www.erikdalton.com website with your account username/email and password.
- Once you are logged into the website click the “Online Test” button below to access the test online.
- On submitting your answers, you’ll be graded automatically. If you achieve a score of 70% or higher, you will be notified that you have passed the test and have access to a printable certificate of completion. You’ll be able to save the certificate to your computer or print it for CE reporting.
Important note: We highly recommend you print out the “Printable Answer Sheet” and use the printed version to record your answers. Then, transfer your answers to the online test.
What happens next?
If you have completed the test online, you will get the results right away and access to print your certificate.
If you mailed or emailed your answers to us, then once we’ve marked your test, we will send you an email to let you know you have passed, and you can log into your online account www.erikdalton.com and print your certificate of completion. Once logged in, click the My Courses button at the top of the page and open up the course. You’ll see a Print Your Certificate button above the Table of Contents. You can save this PDF document to your computer or print it to keep a hard copy on file.
Earn 16 CE Hours
This course counts as 16 CE hours toward renewing your bodywork license. The Freedom From Pain Institute is recognized by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB), the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB), the Alliance for Massage Therapy Education, and most State licensing boards. This Myoskeletal course is approved by Florida’s CE Broker under the “General Category” only. The Freedom From Pain Institute is licensed by the Oklahoma Board of Private Vocational Schools. CE Broker approves MAT courses under the category “Relevant to and focus on massage therapy techniques”.
Get Your Free Directory Listing
Upon successful completion, you will also be listed in our highly searched online directory of MAT practitioners who have completed the “Dalton Technique Tour” course. You’ll need to activate your listing. Log into the main website www.erikdalton.com, go to the menu, and click Account Settings. From there, you’ll see instructions for setting up your listing. If you are logged into the site already, you can click this link to go there directly: https://erikdalton.com/online/my-account/.
Become Certified as a Master Myoskeletal Therapist
By completing this course, you have just gotten one step closer to Master Myoskeletal Therapist (MMT)® certification. It’s one of the most prestigious certifications in the profession. To find out more, go to: https://erikdalton.com/certification/.
If you have any questions about the material in this course, please click the Contact Us link that you’ll find at the bottom of every page on our erikdalton.com website. If you haven’t already please sign up for our Facebook Group to connect to other MAT-trained therapists. Thanks for joining the Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques family.