August 27 & 28, 2020
SINGAPORE, AUGUST 27 & 28, 2020
Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques for Neck & Upper Extremity with Aubrey Gowing
In our Neck and Upper Extremity Myoskeletal Weekend Seminar you will learn practical and effective approaches for finding and treating chronic Cervical, Thoracic and Upper Extremity pain problems. Additionally, you’ll learn biomechanical techniques to address osseous structures as you would other tissues, using the bones as levers to mobilise soft tissues. This joint mobilising aspect is often the missing link that stimulates the nervous system to quickly unlock chronic pain conditions.
Based on the foundational work of Erik Dalton’s Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques (MAT), this workshop will teach you how to incorporate innovative and effective deep tissue, joint mobilisation, Myofascial techniques into your existing skill set.
Our goal is to enhance your skills, improve your results, and build your practice to a level of excellence that goes beyond the standard expectation of what can be achieved through traditional bodywork training. Be prepared for outstanding results, even with long standing chronic conditions!
Dates: Thursday 27th & Friday 28th of August 2020
Times: 8:30am to 5:30pm
Price: SGD $900 Early bird discount, booking before 17th of July, SGD $800.
Venue: Tanjong Pagar, International Plaza, Singapore
This seminar includes techniques and treatment sequences for:
The Neck – Supine:
- Myofascial technique – The velvet glove
- Stretch cervical intertransversarii
- Release 1st rib and treat the scalene attachments
- Decompress the cervical spine
- Mobilise the cervical spine, opening and closing facet joints
- Translate the cervical spine and use MET to restore ROM
- Myofascial Pectoralis major release
- STR for the attachment of platysma and subclavius
- Subclavius Release using myofascial technique
- Webbing Technique to drop humeral head
- Myofascial stripping for lateral deltoid
- Release adhesion in bicep tendon from its synovial sheath
- Myofascial technique for Infraspinatus
The Arm – Supine:
- Myofascial technique for anterior deltoid and biceps
- Soft Tissue Release (STR) and ‘fascial bag’ release for bicep
- Myofascial technique applied to the forearm flexors
- Active engagement
- STR applied to the tendons of the wrist flexors
Wrist and forearm extensors:
- Decompressing the carpals
- Myofascial technique applied to the forearm extensors
- STR is applied to the extensor muscles
- Active engagement for the extensors
- Treating Trigger Fingers (Tenosynovitis)
- Mobilising the carpal and metacarpal joints
- Mobilising the metacarpal / pharyngeal and inter-pharyngeal joints
Upgrade your skills, increase referrals and elevate your clients to a new state of health… the Myoskeletal Way!
This course is recognized by the Complementary Health Professionals in the UK and by the Irish Massage Therapists Association in Ireland for CPD points. This workshop is recognized as live workshop hours for completion of the Master Myoskeletal Therapist (MMT) program.
10 Anson Rd
Hotel / B&B Reservations:
Please contact Cindy at Pain Relief Therapy. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Holistic College Dublin Limited
14 Main Street, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Registered number: 485442
Telephone: +353 1 895 6337
Singapore is much more than the sum of its numerous attractions. It’s constantly evolving, reinventing, and reimagining itself, with people who are passionate about creating new possibilities.
It’s where foodies, explorers, collectors, action seekers, culture shapers, and socialisers meet―and new experiences are created every day.
SEMINAR CANCELLATION POLICY
This myoskeletal workshop will honor a 100% refund from the time of cancellation 30 days prior to the event. After 30 days, there will be NO REFUNDS granted. However, a 50% transfer credit to any future Myoskeletal Alignment Workshop will be honored, for up to 1 year of original, registered workshop. The value of the original, registered workshop will be applied for transfer credit. Price of workshop is subject to change. After one year, there will be NO TRANSFER CREDIT applied.