Special bonus: When you order this home study package that comes with DVDs and manuals, you get instant access to the eCourse (reg. $249) for free!
This course will teach you how to:
- Assess and treat pelvic floor and ligament damage. Realign pelvic bones
- Strengthen and release muscles involved in gait efficiency and core stability
- Learn assessments and treatments for standing, supine and side-lying positions
- Restore firing order, relieve dural drag, and fuel spinal engine efficiency
- Earn 32 CE hours for State and National Licensure
Packed with detailed information on anatomical function and step-by-step technique demonstrations, the Lower Body MAT course addresses a wide spectrum of pain conditions including sciatica, piriformis syndrome, trochanteric bursitis, runner’s knee, SI joint spasm, pelvic floor dysfunction, rib torsion, hamstring tears, shin splints and plantar fasciitis.
The critically acclaimed textbook titled Dynamic Body features contributions from bodywork veterans such as Tom Myers, Til Luchau, Art Riggs, Aaron Mattes, Craig Liebenson, Judith Aston, Robert Schliep, and James Waslaski. These manual and corrective exercise specialists have been developing their skill set for decades and here they offer their experience in one beautifully illustrated 424-page hardcover textbook.
This 32-hour CE certification course includes the Dynamic Body textbook and six broadcast quality DVDs. Rich in detail and explanation, these practical resources teach anatomical relationships of muscles, connective tissue, joints, and the central nervous system.
The Lower Body MAT home study course is part of the Foundational MAT Program and will take you one step closer to Master Myoskeletal Therapist (MMT) certification.It’s a perfect addition to the library for anyone working in sports medicine, massage therapy, structural integration, physical therapy or personal training.
Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques for Lower Body
- Deep tissue, myofascial mobilization and joint stretching routines
- Locate compensatory kinks that initiate the pain-spasm-pain cycle
- Fix kinetic kinks in the fascia and bones of the kinetic chain
- Execute routines to lengthen and tone muscles in the pelvis, feet and legs
- Utilize spinal unwinding, articular springing and deep myofascial balancing maneuvers
Continuing Education for Bodywork Professionals
Upon purchase, you’ll be sent the 9-piece “Dynamic Body” Low Back, Hips & Legs package, which includes DVDs, textbook and manual. As a bonus for purchasing the home study course, you’ll instantly receive access to all course material on our online learning platform.
You’ll have lifetime access to these materials, so you can study and practice at your own pace before taking the course test.
When you complete the test for this course, we’ll send you a certificate of completion to submit for your license renewal and to display on your office wall. You will earn 32 CE hours for your bodywork licensure, recognized by the National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork and most State Licensing Boards. And you’ll be listed in our online directory of bodyworkers with the Trapped Nerves Specialist Certification.
Enhance your skill set and upgrade your standing in the bodywork community with this beautiful and practical Dynamic Body certification.