This online course will teach you how to:
- Assess and treat pelvic floor and ligament damage. Realign pelvic bones
- Strengthen and release muscles involved in gait efficiency and core stability
- Learn assessments and treatments for standing, supine and side-lying positions
- Restore firing order, relieve dural drag, and fuel spinal engine efficiency
- Earn 32 CE hours for State and National Licensure
Packed with detailed information on anatomical function and step-by-step technique demonstrations, the Lower Body MAT course addresses a wide spectrum of pain conditions including sciatica, piriformis syndrome, trochanteric bursitis, runner’s knee, SI joint spasm, pelvic floor dysfunction, rib torsion, hamstring tears, shin splints and plantar fasciitis.
Rich in detail and explanation, these practical resources teach anatomical relationships of muscles, connective tissue, joints, and the central nervous system.
The Lower Body MAT eCourse is part of the Foundational MAT Program and will take you one step closer to Master Myoskeletal Therapist (MMT) certification. Designed for health professionals including those working in sports medicine, massage therapy, structural integration, physical therapy, athletic therapy or personal training.
Note: This is an eCourse. You’ll receive instant online access after purchase. No physical products included.
Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques for Lower Body
- Deep tissue, myofascial mobilization and joint stretching routines
- Locate compensatory kinks that initiate the pain-spasm-pain cycle
- Fix kinetic kinks in the fascia and bones of the kinetic chain
- Execute routines to lengthen and tone muscles in the pelvis, feet and legs
- Utilize spinal unwinding, articular springing and deep myofascial balancing maneuvers
Continuing Education for Bodywork Professionals
Upon purchase, you’ll receive instant access to all course materials on our online learning platform. You’ll have lifetime access to these materials, so you can study and practice at your own pace before taking the course test.
When you complete the test for this course, we’ll send you a certificate of completion to submit for your license renewal and to display on your office wall. You will earn 32 CE hours for your bodywork licensure, recognized by the National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork and most State Licensing Boards. And you’ll be listed in our online directory of bodyworkers with the Trapped Nerves Specialist Certification.
Enhance your skill set and upgrade your standing in the bodywork community with this beautiful and practical Dynamic Body certification.
Note: This is an online course. All components (videos, course contents, downloadable manual) are available immediately after purchase in our eLearning platform. No physical products are included.