West Palm Beach, FL
October 30-31, 2021
WEST PALM BEACH, FL October 30-31, 2021
Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques Prone, Supine, sidelying
Special video animation, anatomy dissection and dozens of head-to-toe hands-on techniques stimulate the visual learner while relaxed practice sessions with highly-skilled MAT teaching assistants delight kinesthetically attuned therapists. Learn how to explain pain, retain clients & raise your rates.
Upgrade your skill-set and boost your referrals with Erik Dalton’s extremely popular hands-on pain-rehab techniques. Learn WHY they work, and HOW to change the brain’s mind about your client’s pain… the MAT way!
Tammy McCue is a Master Myoskeletal Therapist (MMT) with a Physical Therapist Assistant degree. After a formal education in athletic training, physical therapy and massage she started advanced Myoskeletal Alignment Therapy training MAT has helped her look at her clients differently. Now she looks for patterns rather than simply following pain.
WORKSHOP LOCATION AND ACCOMMODATIONS
WORKSHOP WILL BE HELD AT:
Embassy Suites West Palm Beach
1601 Belvedere Rd.
West Palm Beach, Florida
Hotel Room Reservations:
- Set up / registration 7am Saturday
- Class 8am- 5pm
- Bring your massage table & sheets
COVID-19 WORKSHOP PROTOCOLS
We at the Freedom From Pain Institute care for the health and safety of our staff, teachers, assistants and students. Where there are live workshops scheduled we have plans in place to abide by the CDC guidelines.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact our Director of Education, Kim Miller.
Here are plans we currently have in place for our workshops:
- Temperature checks will be given upon entry into the workshop room.
- We will have tables at least 6ft apart from each other.
- We will stay with the same partners throughout the duration of the workshop.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes will be provided. Feel free to bring your own as well.
- Masks will be provided and worn throughout the class.
- During breaks be mindful of the people around you.
- When switching be sure to wipe down the table.
PLEASE STAY AT HOME IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- A fever 24-hrs prior to the event or a temperature of over 100 degrees.
- Flu symptoms, shortness of breath, or sore throat prior to the event.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has COVID in the past 14 days prior to the event.
If you’d like more information on COVID-19 and how to minimize transmission in your massage practice, get the FREE digital textbook: Preventing Disease Transmission in a Massage Practice.
WEST PALM BEACH, FL
West Palm Beach, in South Florida, is separated from neighboring Palm Beach by the Lake Worth Lagoon. Downtown’s Clematis Street and CityPlace districts are filled with restaurants, shops, bars and clubs.
SEMINAR CANCELLATION POLICY
In the event you need to cancel, we will give you a transfer credit for the amount paid. This credit can be applied to any future Myoskeletal workshop with the same educator for up to one year following the original workshop date.