May 22-23, 2021
Orlando, FL. May 22-23, 2021
Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques Upper and Lower Body
New ways to get your client out of pain, based on the foundational work of Erik Dalton’s Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques.
Our goal is to enhance your skills, improve your results, and build your practice to a level of excellence that goes beyond the standard expectation of what can be achieved through traditional bodywork training. Be prepared for outstanding results, even with long standing chronic conditions!
Upgrade your skills, increase referrals and elevate your clients to a new state of health… the Myoskeletal way!
Tammy McCue is a Master Myoskeletal Therapist (MMT) with a Physical Therapist Assistant degree. After a formal education in athletic training, physical therapy and massage she started advanced Myoskeletal Alignment Therapy training MAT has helped her look at her clients differently. Now she looks for patterns rather than simply following pain.
WORKSHOP LOCATION & ACCOMMODATIONS
The workshop will be held at:
The Florida Hotel & Conference Center
1500 Sand Lake RD
Orlando, Florida 32809
Hotel Room Reservations:
Book room under: Tammy McCue DALTON MYOSKELETAL 2021 *May 22-23, 2021*
- Please bring a table and sheets.
- Classes run from 8am to 5pm each day.
COVID-19 WORKSHOP PROTOCOLS
We at the Freedom From Pain Institute care for the health and safety of our staff, teachers, assistants and students. Where there are live workshops scheduled we have plans in place to abide by the CDC guidelines.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact our Director of Education, Kim Miller.
Here are plans we currently have in place for our workshops:
- Temperature checks will be given upon entry into the workshop room.
- We will have tables at least 6ft apart from each other.
- We will stay with the same partners throughout the duration of the workshop.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes will be provided. Feel free to bring your own as well.
- Masks will be provided and worn throughout the class.
- During breaks be mindful of the people around you.
- When switching be sure to wipe down the table.
PLEASE STAY AT HOME IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- A fever 24-hrs prior to the event or a temperature of over 100 degrees.
- Flu symptoms, shortness of breath, or sore throat prior to the event.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has COVID in the past 14 days prior to the event.
If you’d like more information on COVID-19 and how to minimize transmission in your massage practice, get the FREE digital textbook: Preventing Disease Transmission in a Massage Practice.
Orlando, Florida is home to Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World, and a plethora of other theme parks, as well as great sports, entertainment, and unique shopping experiences.
SEMINAR CANCELLATION POLICY
In the event you need to cancel, we will give you a transfer credit for the amount paid. This credit can be applied to any future Myoskeletal workshop with the same educator for up to one year following the original workshop date.