7th Annual OKC Workshop: July 5 – 7, 2019
Now open for enrollment
Upgrade your Skills & Party on the Riverwalk. Join Erik and the Dalton Gang for a fun filled – affordable 24 CE – 70% hands-on seminar at Oklahoma City’s beautiful Cox Convention Center.
Special Guests: Art Riggs, James Waslaski, Eric Brown, ScottDartnall, Drew Freeman,Paul Kelly, with special guest presenter Eric Stephensonand more surprises to come!
WORKSHOP DESCRIPTION AND REGISTRATION :
Head-to-Toe “hands-on” for Pinched Nerves, Strained Tendons & Reflex Spasm
You will learn:
- New ways to treat rotator cuff tendinopathies
- Sidelying belly work for leaky gut syndrome
- Joint-by-joint stretches for reactive muscle guarding
- Slipping Rib Syndrome maneuver
- Hormone activating techniques
- Sternoclavicular release for thoracic outlet syndrome
- A cool new head & neck pain routine
- How to reduce nervous system “noise” with spinal groove work
- Muscle-activating techniques for chronic back pain
- How to better explain pain, retain clients & raise your rates
- A sneak peak into Paul Kelly’s new Kelly Kinetic Training
Special video animation, anatomy dissection and dozens of head-to-toe hands-on techniques stimulate the visual learner while relaxed practice sessions with highly-skilled MAT teaching assistants delight kinesthetically attuned therapists.
Learn to assess & correct:
- Head & neck pain
- Rotator cuff, tennis elbow & carpal tunnel
- Dowager’s humps and forward head postures
- Sports Injuries & tendinopathies
- Rib fixations & breathing disorders
- Foot & ankle Injuries
- Low back, sacroiliac & sacroiliac pain
Upgrade your skill-set and boost your referrals with Erik Dalton’s extremely popular ‘hands-on’ pain-rehab techniques. Learn WHY they work, and HOW to change the brain’s mind about your client’s pain…the MAT way!