7th Annual OKC Workshop: July 5 – 7, 2019
Now open for enrollment
Upgrade your Skills & Party on the Riverwalk. Join Erik and the Dalton Gang for a fun filled – affordable 24 CE – 70% hands-on seminar at Oklahoma City’s beautiful Cox Convention Center.
Special Guests: Art Riggs, James Waslaski, Eric Brown, Scott Dartnall, Drew Freeman, Paul Kelly, with special guest presenter Eric Stephenson and more surprises to come!
Head-to-Toe “hands-on” for Pinched Nerves, Strained Tendons & Reflex Spasm
You will learn:
- Sciatica and funcional scoliosis techniques
- Joint-by-joint stretches for reactive muscle guarding
- Slipping Rib Syndrome maneuver
- Hormone activating techniques
- Sternoclavicular release for thoracic outlet syndrome
- A cool new head & neck pain routine
- How to reduce nervous system “noise” with spinal groove work
- Muscle-activating techniques for chronic back pain
- How to better explain pain, retain clients & raise your rates
- Special video animation, anatomy dissection and dozens of head-to-toe hands-on techniques stimulate the visual learner while relaxed practice sessions with highly-skilled MAT teaching assistants delight kinesthetically attuned therapists.
Learn to assess & correct:
- Head & neck pain
- Rotator cuff, tennis elbow & carpal tunnel
- Dowager’s humps and forward head postures
- Sports Injuries & tendinopathies
- Rib fixations & breathing disorders
- Foot & ankle Injuries
- Low back, sacroiliac & sacroiliac pain