May 1-2, 2021
Naples, FL May 1-2, 2021
MYOSKELETAL ALIGNMENT TECHNIQUES FOR UPPER AND LOWER BODY
Discover new approaches to treating neck cricks, thoracic outlet, sciatica, low back pain, and sport injuries, based on the foundational work of Erik Dalton’s Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques (MAT).
Our goal is to enhance your skills, improve your results, and build your practice to a level of excellence that goes beyond the standard expectation of what can be achieved through traditional bodywork training. Be prepared for outstanding results, even with long standing chronic conditions!
Tammy McCue is a Master Myoskeletal Therapist (MMT) with a Physical Therapist Assistant degree. After a formal education in athletic training, physical therapy and massage she started advanced Myoskeletal Alignment Therapy training MAT has helped her look at her clients differently. Now she looks for patterns rather than simply following pain.
Workshop and hotel
3250 Tamiami Trail North.
Naples Florida 34103
- Class is from 8am-5pm with a one hour lunch break
- Bring a massage table and sheets
- Bring your preferred lotion or cream
- Wear comfortable clothing
COVID-19 PROTOCOL FOR WORKSHOPS:
We at the Freedom From Pain Institute care for the health and safety of our staff, teachers, assistants and students. Where there are live workshops scheduled we have plans in place to abide by the CDC guidelines: https://www.cdc.gov/…/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
Please address any concerns you may have with our Director of Education, Kim Miller : email@example.com
Here are plans we currently have in place for our workshops:
- Temperature checks will be given upon entry into the workshop room.
- We will have tables at least 6ft apart from each other.
- We will stay with the same partners throughout the duration of the workshop.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes will be provided. Feel free to bring your own as well.
- Masks will be provided and worn throughout the class.
- During breaks be mindful of the people around you.
- When switching be sure to wipe down the table.
***PLEASE STAY AT HOME IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Have a fever 24-hrs prior to the event or a temperature of over 100 degrees.
- Have any flu symptoms, shortness of breath, or sore throat prior to the event.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has COVID in the past 14 days prior to the event.
The Naples pier is the city’s symbol. It is a popular fishing and dolphin-spotting destination. It is flanked by miles of beaches with calm waters and fine white “sugar” sand.
SEMINAR CANCELLATION POLICY
In the event you need to cancel, we will give you a transfer credit for the amount paid. This credit can be applied to any future Myoskeletal workshop with the same educator for up to one year following the original workshop date.