Learn spinal biomechanical techniques to address osseous structures as you would other tissues, using the bones as levers to mobilize soft tissues. This joint mobilizing aspect is often the missing link that stimulates the nervous system to quickly unlock chronic pain conditions.
In our February Myoskeletal Weekend Seminar you will learn practical and effective approaches for finding and treating chronic lumbar, thoracic, cervical and pelvic pain problems. Additionally, you’ll learn diaphragmatic breathing techniques to improve athletic performance and scar tissue routines for improved mobility.
Our goal is to enhance your skills, improve your results, and build your practice to a level of excellence that goes beyond the standard expectation of what can be achieved through traditional bodywork training. Be prepared for outstanding results, even with long standing chronic conditions!
Aubrey Gowing, MMT
Senior Myoskeletal Instructor
Aubrey is the owner of Orthopaedic Sports Therapy Clinic and a college director at Holistic College Dublin. His 29 years clinical experience and 24 years teaching experience, enables him to bring high standards of professionalism and expertise to both his clinical practice and the delivery of training programs.
Dates: Sunday 3rd & Monday 4th of February 2019
Times: 9am to 6pm
Price: 1335zl. (Polish zloty) or €275
This seminar includes techniques and treatment sequences for:
The Neck – Supine:
- Myofascial technique – The velvet glove
- Stretch cervical intertransversarii
- Release 1st rib and treat the scalene attachments
- Decompress the cervical spine
- Mobilise the cervical spine, opening and closing facet joints
- Translate the cervical spine and use MET to restore ROM
- Myofascial Pectoralis major release
- STR for the attachment of platysma and subclavius
- Subclavius Release using myofascial technique
- Webbing Technique to drop humeral head
- Myofascial stripping for lateral deltoid
- Release adhesion in bicep tendon from its synovial sheath
- Myofascial technique for Infraspinatus
The Arm – Supine:
- Myofascial technique for anterior deltoid and biceps
- Soft Tissue Release (STR) and ‘fascial bag’ release for bicep
- Myofascial technique applied to the forearm flexors
- Active engagement
- STR applied to the tendons of the wrist flexors
Wrist and forearm extensors
- Decompressing the carpals
- Myofascial technique applied to the forearm extensors
- STR is applied to the extensor muscles
- Active engagement for the extensors
- Treating Trigger Fingers (Tenosynovitis)
- Mobilising the carpal and metacarpal joints
- Mobilising the metacarpal / pharyngeal and inter-pharyngeal joints
Upgrade your skills, increase referrals and elevate your clients to a new state of health…the Myoskeletal Way!!!
Freedom From Pain Institute® recognizes this seminar as live workshop hours for participation in the Master Myoskeletal Therapist (MMT) program.
Medical University Library (1 floor), ul Muszyńskiego 2 , Łódź , Poland
Hotel / B&B Reservations:
Please email Piotr Szałański for a list of accommodation in the area. firstname.lastname@example.org
9am – 6 pm (Sign in starts at 8:30 am on Sunday). Please bring a pen and notepaper, a pillow with pillowcase, a towel, and a pair of shorts.
Comfortable clothing and footwear are recommended e.g. polo top/t-shirt and tracksuit bottoms/leggings and trainers are ideal.
Contact: Aubrey Gowing @ email@example.com
Seminar Cancellation Policy: This Myoskeletal workshop will honor a 100% refund from the time of cancellation 30 days prior to the event. After 30 days, there will be NO REFUNDS granted. However, a 50% transfer credit to any future Myoskeletal Alignment Workshop will be honored, for up to 1 year of original, registered workshop. The value of the original, registered workshop will be applied for transfer credit. Price of workshop is subject to change. After 1 year, there will be NO TRANSFER CREDIT applied.
Directors: Aubrey Gowing and Alison Kavanagh. Holistic College Dublin Limited Registered office: 14 Main Street, Swords, Co. Dublin. Registered number: 485442 Telephone: +353 1 895 6337 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org