Based on the foundational work of Erik Dalton’s Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques, this workshop also includes innovative home-retraining exercises and the latest in proprioceptive and muscle rebalancing routines.
In this 2-day 16 CE workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- Reduce protective muscle spasm due to joint fixation
- Treat head “righting reflexes” to relieve headaches & neck pain
- Distinguish between nerve pain & tendinopathy
- Enhance breathing & performance with rib springing techniques
- Reduce nervous system “noise” with spinal groove work
- Relieve back pain with nerve mobilization & home retraining techniques
- Discuss pain conditions, retain clients & raise your rates
Learn to assess & correct…
- Head & neck pain
- Rotator cuff, tennis elbow & carpal tunnel
- Dowager’s humps and forward head postures
- Sports Injuries & tendinopathies
- Rib fixations & breathing disorders
- Foot & ankle Injuries
- Low back protective muscle spasm sacroiliac & piriformis sciatica
Upgrade your skills, increase referrals and elevate your clients to a new state of health…
the Myoskeletal Way!
Contact: email@example.com or 865-288-4412 for more information about this workshop…
and how to save $40 by bringing a buddy!
Paul Kelly, Senior Myoskeletal Instructor
Paul Kelly is a Master Myoskeletal Therapist (MMT) and senior instructor for the Freedom from Pain Institute. He holds an exercise science degree from the University of Tennessee and a LMT from the C.O.R.E Institute. Paul has been mentoring and teaching with Erik Dalton for nearly two decades and brings a wealth of knowledge to his dynamic hands-on MAT workshops. Owner of The Temple Human Performance Center in Knoxville, Tennessee, Paul has an international reputation for treating injuries and restoring function to business professionals, celebrities, iron-man athletes, PGA professionals, and NFL athletes.
Denver Hotel & Workshop Locations
Holiday Inn Denver Cherry Creek
455 South Colorado Blvd
Denver, CO 80246
Hotel Rate: $99
Group code: THP
Workshop Time: 9:00-6:00 pm. Sign in starts at 8:00 am. Please bring lotion, a pen, sheets, and a massage table. You should wear loose, comfortable clothing.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 865-288-4412 for more information about this workshop.
Seminar Cancellation Policy: This Myoskeletal workshop will honor a 50% refund from the time of cancellation 30 days prior to the event. After 30 days, there will be NO REFUNDS granted. However, a 50% transfer credit to any future Paul Kelly Myoskeletal Alignment Workshop will be honored, for up to 1 year of original, registered workshop. The value of the original, registered workshop will be applied for transfer credit. Price of workshop is subject to change. After 1 year, there will be NO TRANSFER CREDIT applied.