Special bonus: When you order this home study package that comes with DVDs and manuals, you get instant access to the eCourse (reg. $249) for free!
- Advance your skills in treating tendinopathies, nerve entrapments, and muscle guarding
- Learn to restore motion to painful shoulders, elbows, hands and wrists Assist healing from Tennis Elbow, Golfer’s Elbow and Carpal Tunnel syndromes
- Help clients avoid surgery and long-term use of pain medications
- Earn 16 CE hours for State and National Licensure
The shoulder girdle is one of the more structurally complicated areas of the body, with several nerves running through the articulation of uniquely-shaped bones. The range of motion the body is capable of accomplishing from the shoulder is impressive. The range of injuries, nerve impingements, and chronic muscle spasms that can arise is daunting.
Using technique demonstrations, full-color illustrations, and academic explanation, the Shoulder, Arm & Hand Master MAT Certification course covers everything you need to know to begin addressing pain in the shoulder, as well as related issues in the arms and hands. You’ll learn to address myoskeletal strain and compensation patterns with an integration of sports therapy, structural integration and pain management techniques.
The Shoulder, Arm & Hand Master MAT course is part of the Master MAT Certification requirements. With the knowledge of this course, you’ll help rid your clients of painful conditions that often lead to invasive treatments.
Expand your Practice with Myoskeletal Alignment
- Immediately incorporate 65 unique and innovative deep tissue, nerve mobilization, joint stretching and graded exposure techniques into your table treatments
- Utilize Structural Integration maneuvers for increased coherence in muscle function
- Release chronic muscle spasms by going to the source of the dysfunction Learn step-by-step assessments and corrections for tendinopathies and nerve entrapment syndromes
Earn Continuing Education for Bodywork Online or At Home
With this home study version, you’ll be sent the Shoulder, Arm and Hand DVDs, printed manual and supplemental reading to study at home. As a bonus for purchasing the home study course, you’ll instantly receive access to all course material on our online learning platform.
You’ll have lifetime access to these materials, so you can study and practice at your own pace before taking the course test.
When you complete the test for this course, we’ll send you a certificate of completion to submit for your license renewal and to display on your office wall. You will earn 16 CE hours for your bodywork licensure, recognized by the National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork and most State Licensing Boards. And you’ll be listed in our online directory of bodyworkers with the Shoulder, Arm and Hand Specialist Certification.
Broaden your scope of practice to include advanced treatments for problems in the upper extremities with this detailed course.