Special bonus: When you order this home study package that comes with DVDs and manuals, you get instant access to the eCourse (reg. $249) for free!
In the Motion Is Lotion home study course you’ll discover how to…
- Isolate the source of pain and restore mobility
- Release reflexive muscle spasms that affect neuromuscular function and cause inflammation
- Restore pain-free, full-range movement to the spine, arms and legs
- Address complex neck, thoracic outlet, dowager’s hump, low back, frozen shoulder and sciatic nerve issues
Over time, it is common for tension, trauma and poor posture to cause the brain to stiffen the body’s musculofascial system resulting in limited mobility, protective muscle guarding, and loss of coordinated movement. In this very popular course, Erik Dalton teams up with senior MAT instructor Paul Kelly to show actual case studies including assessments, treatments, and corrective home retraining exercises. The combination of bodywork and intentional musculofascial retraining can reverse many painful patterns in joints, connective tissues and impinged nerves, bringing relief and restoring optimal movement.
The content in this package teaches massage, sports and exercise therapists how to bring lubrication to adhesive tissues, restore motion to adhesive joint capsules, and promote healing in injured ligaments. Bodyworkers are able to elevate the value of their services by teaching clients specific at-home exercises to further enhance the efficacy of each bodywork session.
Develop These Skills for Treating Impairments
- Perform accurate assessments of joint positioning and mobility
- Encourage joint stretching with maneuvers such as traction and gliding
- Combine soft tissue massage with graded exposure stretching and muscle energy techniques
- Educate clients on corrective home exercises they can use to assist your work
- Utilize over 65 musculofascial mobilization assessments and corrective exercises
Earn Continuing Education for Bodywork
With this home study version, you’ll be sent the Motion Is Lotion DVDs, printed manual and supplemental reading to study at home. As a bonus for purchasing the home study course, you’ll instantly receive access to all course material on our online learning platform.
You’ll have lifetime access to these materials, so you can study and practice at your own pace before taking the course test.
When you complete the test for this course, we’ll send you a certificate of completion to submit for your license renewal and to display on your office wall. You will earn 16 CE hours for your bodywork licensure, recognized by the National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork and most State Licensing Boards. And you’ll be listed in our online directory of bodyworkers with the Motion Is Lotion Specialist Certification.
If you would like to help clients restore lotion to motion-restricted and protectively guarded joint capsules, nerve entrapments, and injured ligaments… you and your clients will love this work!