COVID-19 WORKSHOP PROTOCOLS
We at the Freedom From Pain Institute care for the health and safety of our staff, teachers, assistants and students. Where there are live workshops scheduled we have plans in place to abide by the CDC guidelines.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact our Director of Education, Kim Miller.
Here are plans we currently have in place for our workshops:
- Temperature checks will be given upon entry into the workshop room.
- We will have tables at least 6ft apart from each other.
- We will stay with the same partners throughout the duration of the workshop.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes will be provided. Feel free to bring your own as well.
- Masks will be provided and worn throughout the class.
- During breaks be mindful of the people around you.
- When switching be sure to wipe down the table.
PLEASE STAY AT HOME IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- A fever 24-hrs prior to the event or a temperature of over 100 degrees.
- Flu symptoms, shortness of breath, or sore throat prior to the event.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has COVID in the past 14 days prior to the event.
If you’d like more information on COVID-19 and how to minimize transmission in your massage practice, get the free digital textbook: Preventing Disease Transmission in a Massage Practice.