Just released: new literature review in Journal of Chiro and Osteopathy: “Effectiveness of manual therapies: the UK evidence report” http://www.chiroandosteo.com/content/18/1/3/abstract
Are alternative therapies such as as massage, joint mobilization and spinal manipulation really a sham? If so, why are these modalities becoming increasingly popular? How can we improve their effectiveness?
Save 25% OFF the Art of MAT Course! Sale expires December 9th
Take an inside look at Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques in action as you watch Erik Dalton and senior trainer Paul Kelly treat real people with real problems.
In these anatomically enriched technique videos and handsomely illustrated manual, we treat clients presenting with conditions such as:
- Nocturnal arm numbness (TOS)
- Low back pain on forward bending
- Leg pain when sitting (sciatica)
- Crooked spines (functional scoliosis)
- Neck cricks that refer pain into the arms
- Pelvic pain and breathing disorders
- Rotator cuff injuries that impede sports performance
- And much more!
Save 25% off the Art of MAT Course this week only. (16 CEs. Lifetime access.)
To get email notifications of future sales, click here now.