A Techniques-Only Program…
A dear friend and mentor, Philip Greenman, was fond of saying, “Technique is an Invitation to Touch” and I believe touch therapy is at the very core of physical and emotional healing.
I filmed Technique Tour a few years back in response to many requests for a “technique-only” program. These deep tissue, pin and stretch, nerve mobilization, and graded exposure stretches help calm central nervous system hyperactivity, relieve protective muscle guarding and address the effects of sensory motor amnesia.
Perfect for massage, sports, and corrective exercise therapists, this course is designed to elevate your clients to a new level of health, and empower your journey into the lucrative world of pain management.
In this popular 16-CE course, you will learn some of my favorite ‘head-to-toe’ Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques for addressing:
- Neck Cricks
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Dowager’s Hump | Rib Pain
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Hamstring Tears
- Golf and Sports Injuries
- Protective Muscle Spasm. . . and more
This in-depth and entertaining course includes 31 assessments and 65 treatment technique videos and a full-color spiral-bound manual with photos and hands-on descriptions.
Here is one of the techniques from the course:
Anterior Scalene Release
GOAL: Release adhesions and hypertonicity in anterior scalene muscles
ACTION: (Client left sidelying)
- Therapist helps client left rotate her head to expose clavicular (lateral) border of SCM
- Therapist’s left hand controls the client’s head and his right extended soft finger pads gently slide under SCM
- Therapist’s left hand slowly rotates client’s head and neck back to neutral and in to hyper-extension while fingers of right hand “scrubs” the anterior tubercles (transverse processes)
- Therapist repeats the entire maneuver as gently curled fingers inspect for scalene fibrosis along anterior tubercles (C2 to C6)
- If thickness or knots are palpated, client deeply inhales or tucks (and releases) chin as therapist holds sustained gentle pressure until GTO receptor release is felt
- Repeat 3 to 5 times and retest neck flexion firing order
The 3-dvd set is divided into easy to navigate sections and the beautifully illustrated spiral-bound manual fits perfectly on the therapy table while you work.
So, just set up your table, grab a buddy… and follow me through some techniques that will have your clients raving about your work, coming back for more, and referring friends
Upon purchase of the home study program, you’ll be sent the Myoskeletal DVDs, and Technique Tour Manual to study at home. Take however long you need to get comfortable with the material before taking the multiple choice exam. The eCourse digital version will be sent to you for free along with the home study, or you can purchase the eCourse separately. You wil have lifetime access to the eLearning.
Once you pass the test, you’ll receive a handsome diploma to proudly display in your office. You’ll also be listed in our highly-search online directory of myoskeletal bodyworkers and will have taken the first giant step toward Master Myoskeletal Therapist certification.
If you want to provide lasting results by quickly identifying and correcting common causes of chronic pain, this course is for you.
New eCourse! Special Launch Price!
Save 50% off Preventing Disease Transmission in a Massage Practice eCourse!
Written in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Preventing Disease Transmission in a Massage Practice offers in-depth information and step-by-step guidance on best practices for ensuring the health of both clients and therapists. A special chapter on Human Coronaviruses (Chapter 8) provides thoughtful recommendations for welcoming clients back to massage when stay-at-home orders lift. Offer expires June 8th. Get the reference textbook for this course for free here. Click the button below for more information and to purchase the course for CE hours and a certificate of completion to display in your office.