Upper Body MAT Course
with Online Test + Printed Test
Take the test from your computer
whenever you want.
This course will teach you how to:
- Determine the source of upper body pain with a short intake assessment protocol
- Banish migraines, neck cricks and complications from
thoracic outlet syndrome
- Understand upper body compensatory patterns and
- Utilize a variety of manual therapy techniques, including myofascial release and assisted stretches
- Earn 20 CE hours for State and National Licensure
- Plus FREE 2 CE Ethics course
- FREE listing for your business on this website
This comprehensive course covers the structural diagnosis and treatment of myoskeletal issues both common and uncommon in the neck, shoulders and torso. Effectively relieving the pain of headaches, whiplash, scoliosis or nerve pinches requires thorough understanding of upper body structure and function.
Included in the course are 2 DVDs packed with technique demonstrations and educational graphics, as well as the fully illustrated Advanced Myoskeletal Techniques textbook. Rich in detail and explanation, these resources teach how to work with the anatomical structures of the muscles, connective tissue and joints.
The Upper Body MAT course is part of the Foundational MAT Certification requirements. Upon completion, you’ll be able to find and correct the source of most upper body pain for your clients.
Learn Advanced Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques
- The “Dirty Dozen”: 12 key MAT routines promoting
- Deep tissue & myofascial release
- Specialized spindle-stimulating maneuvers
- Myoskeletal Zone Therapy: treating torsional patterns that
started in infancy
- Receptor recoil techniques to restore soft tissue movement
Earn Continuing Education for Bodywork
Completion of this course gains you 22 CE hours for your bodywork licensure, recognized by the National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork and most State Licensing Boards.
Upon purchase, you’ll be sent the Advanced Myoskeletal Techniques DVDs and textbook to study at home. Take your time to study and practice before taking the test. Once you pass the test, you’ll receive a certificate to submit to for your license renewal, as well as to proudly display in your office. You’ll also be listed in our online directory of bodyworkers with MAT training.