This course will teach you how to:
- Assess and treat pelvic floor and ligament damage. Realign pelvic bones
- Strengthen and release muscles involved in gait efficiency and core stability
- Learn assessments and treatments for standing, supine and side-lying positions
- Restore firing order, relieve dural drag, and fuel spinal engine efficiency
- Earn 32 CE hours for State and National Licensure
Packed with detailed information on anatomical function and step-by-step technique demonstrations, the Lower Body MAT course addresses a wide spectrum of pain conditions including sciatica, piriformis syndrome, trochanteric bursitis, runner’s knee, SI joint spasm, pelvic floor dysfunction, rib torsion, hamstring tears, shin splints and plantar fasciitis.
The critically acclaimed textbook titled Dynamic Body features contributions from bodywork veterans such as Tom Myers, Til Luchau, Art Riggs, Aaron Mattes, Craig Liebenson, Judith Aston, Robert Schliep, and James Waslaski. These manual and corrective exercise specialists have been developing their skill set for decades and here they offer their experience in one beautifully illustrated 424-page hardcover textbook.
This 32-hour CE certification course includes the Dynamic Body textbook and six broadcast quality DVDs. Rich in detail and explanation, these practical resources teach anatomical relationships of muscles, connective tissue, joints, and the central nervous system.
The Lower Body MAT home study course is part of the Foundational MAT Program and will take you one step closer to Master Myoskeletal Therapist (MMT) certification.It’s a perfect addition to the library for anyone working in sports medicine, massage therapy, structural integration, physical therapy or personal training.
Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques
for Lower Body
- Deep tissue, myofascial mobilization and joint stretching routines
- Locate compensatory kinks that initiate the pain-spasm-pain cycle
- Fix kinetic kinks in the fascia and bones of the kinetic chain
- Execute routines to lengthen and tone muscles in the pelvis, feet and legs
- Utilize spinal unwinding, articular springing and deep myofascial
Continuing Education for Bodywork Professionals
This course earns you 32 CE hours for your bodywork licensure, recognized by the National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork and most State Licensing Boards.
Upon purchase, you’ll be sent the 9-piece “Dynamic Body” Low Back, Hips & Legs package. When you’ve completed the course in your own time, take the test. Once you pass the test, you’ll receive a handsome diploma to proudly display in your office and a certificate of completion to submit for licensure renewal. You’ll also be listed in our highly-searched online directory of bodyworkers with MAT training.
Enhance your skill set and upgrade your standing in the bodywork community with this beautiful and practical Dynamic Body certification.
As a special bonus, when you purchase the Home Study course you will also receive the online version of this course for free.You’ll receive the entire contents of the program in an online course area that you can access through any device: computer, laptop, tablet or phone. You’re no longer tied to your DVD player and can enjoy the course wherever you have Internet access. We’ll give you lifetime access to the eCourse at no extra cost as our gift to you (valued at $359).
Lower Body 32-Hour CE Course
SAVE with eLearning
As an option you can purchase this program as an eCourse. It contains all the great videos and information available in the Home Study version. Because eCourses are delivered online, we don’t have the cost of producing and stocking printed books, manuals or DVDs. We can pass those savings onto you. And there’s no shipping cost with eLearning! So you save even more! Purchase now and get lifetime access.
What’s the difference between Home Study and eLearning?
The Home Study format contains hard goods that are shipped to you. This includes:
- 6 Dynamic Lower Body DVDs
- The Dynamic Body textbook
- Full color printed technique manual
- Mail-in exam and deluxe certificate of completion
The eLearning format contains all the content of the Home Study version online. This includes:
- Online streaming videos
- Detailed instructions for all techniques
- A downloadable full color manual
- Online test and printable certificate of completion
- Lifetime access to all course materials
You save with eLearning. Because there is no hard product to produce or ship with the online format, we can pass the savings onto you.