MAT students who want to offer their clients the experience of pain relief and true healing often choose the Foundational Program Bundle. This 19-piece package includes DVDs, textbooks and supplemental manuals, together covering everything you need to know to address myoskeletal pain and dysfunction from head-to-toe.
Learn All the Foundational Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques
- Everything you need to earn three foundational MAT Certifications: Posture & Pain Specialist, Upper Body Specialist, and Lower Body Specialist.
- Learn at your own pace from the comfort of your home or office
- 80 Hours of non-expiring Continuing Education, recognized by NCBTMB and most state licensing agencies.
- Save BIG over purchasing each course individually.
- Non-invasive pain management techniques that may help clients avoid surgery and the use of medications.
- Begin to correct years of postural misalignment that leads to muscular dysfunction, pinched nerves and compressed joints.
- Educate clients on what they can do at home to continue the healing process.
- Create treatment plans using proven methods that address the true source of pain.
- Expand your practice with a variety of techniques, including: muscle energy, joint stretching, manual manipulation, and more.
Foundational MAT Courses
Posture, Pain, Performance MAT Course—20 CE Hours
This 5-piece course includes 3 DVDs and the fully revised and updated 2nd edition Posture, Pain, Performance textbook.This graphically enhanced, full-color edition integrates deep tissue, joint stretching, muscle energy techniques, new home retraining exercises, and more! Learn to identify the relationship between habitual body postures and chronic myoskeletal misalignment.
Upper Body MAT Course—20 CEs with 2 bonus CE Ethics
This 5-piece course comes with 2 DVDs and the Advanced Myoskeletal Techniques Textbook. With beautiful graphics and step-by-step video demonstrations, you’ll understand functional anatomy of the upper body like never before. Help relieve painful shoulders, ribs and necks with techniques targeting the upper body.
Lower Body MAT Course—32 CEs
Including 6 DVDs and Dalton’s detailed Dynamic Body textbook, this 9-piece course is a comprehensive education on form and function of the lower body. You’ll learn to alleviate low back and referred pain, begin to correct short leg syndrome, lift fallen arches and more with detailed instructional text and video.
Professional Ethics MAT Course— 6 CEs
At some point in every massage career, professional bodyworkers are confronted with challenging client situations. That’s why every licensing agency requires bodyworkers regularly update their ethics education. Written with decades of experience on how to create and hold healthy boundaries and to protect oneself from possible legal issues, Dalton’s Professional Ethics manual covers essential information. This course enables you to bring more clarity and professionalism to your massage practice.
Lay the foundation to a whole new path in your career with these comprehensive courses.
All CEs are non-expiring. They can be completed any time, any year!
Please call 800-709-5054 if you already own one of our home-study courses and want credit toward the Dalton Library Bundle.
If you need more time to pay, check out using Paypal and select “Bill Me Later.”