In this long-awaited fully online course, Erik Dalton teaches over 65 shoulder, arm and hand techniques for addressing commonly seen pain and compensatory patterns. These unique techniques provide a practical roadmap for working with tissue in its various states and allows therapists to be more goal-directed with their work. Follow Erik as he assesses and treats conditions such as:
- Thoracic outlet syndrome – (anterior scalenes, subclavicus, 1st rib, and pectoralis minor)
- Shoulder girdle joint fixations – (sternoclavicular, acromioclavicular, and glenohumeral)
- Rotator cuff impingement – (suprasinatus, infraspinatus,subscapularis, bicipital tendinosis)
- Elbow disorders – (lateral epicondylitis, radial nerve impingement, medial epicondylitis, and ulnar nerve impingement)
- Wrist and hand pain – (carpal tunnel, trigger fingers, and DeQuervain syndrome)
- Frozen shoulder – (protective muscle guarding, lat dorsi spasm, subscapularis splinting, and glenoid fossa adhesions)
This in-depth and entertaining 7 lesson course contains 31 assessment and treatment videos, accompanying hands-on descriptions, interactive tips, bonus articles, downloadable manual, and personal narration by Erik Dalton. All students have access to our interactive MATchat room for pertinent discussions and posted research.
This online course contains ALL the information presented in the Shoulder, Arm & Hand home-study DVD set and more. Participants will have a full 365-days to review the material. If you wish to add the dvd set to your collection, a 50% discount is available.