Core Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques for Head-to-Toe Treatment
Many massage practitioners want to move beyond providing basic relaxation to correcting and preventing long-term problems. This means it’s time to invest in training that teaches a more clinical approach to working with to pain. Dalton’s breakthrough Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques integrates decades of knowledge from visionary researchers and practitioners into a comprehensive system. His training teaches how to finds and corrects the true source of pain.
With the core training provided in the 80 Hour Foundational MAT Program, you’ll quickly become the go-to bodywork therapist in your community for pain management.
Benefits of Foundational MAT Program
- Get your business listed in our directory of Certified MAT Therapists for all three specialties
- Prepare yourself to complete the Master Myoskeletal (MMT) Certification
- Membership discount on bodywork products
- Exclusive access to special technique videos and research articles
- MATchat room to interact with instructors and other members
- Gold sealed 11” x 14” Master Myoskeletal Therapist Diploma
Requirements for completing the Foundational MAT Program
The entire Foundational Program can be completed in the comfort of your own home, without any travel at all! Each of our 4 Foundational MAT Courses are home study, with options to take your tests online or send printed tests to our office for review.
There are no prerequisites for any of our courses. Courses can be taken in any order.
Elevate your clients’ health and your business to the next level with these transformational Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques.
Save money and complete the entire Foundational MAT program with the Foundational MAT Bundle.
Once you’ve completed the Foundational Certification, go further with the Master Myoskeletal Therapist (MMT) Certification.